project “Involvement 2019” funded by Latvia government
Aim of the project: to ensure Pulmonary hypertension association`s capacity, promote PH patients and their relatives’ involvement in decision making, create and ensure services for patient`s life quality and life itself.
Funding: 16 842,05 EUR, Latvia government
Duration: April- October 2019
- involve target group in development of health and social policies;
- train PH patients and relatives in defending interests;
- encourage members and future members to take part in social activities through the discussion “My Goals – my participation”;
- implement a social campaign for World Pulmonary Hypertension Day 2019;
- to do a unique study on social and emotional aspects of rare disease – pulmonary hypertension in Latvia.
Project manager: Ieva Plume (email@example.com)